Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Congratulations.

Congratulations. No I'm not congratulating you for making the very smart decision of checking out this blog probably because I've forced you to. Instead not too surprisingly, if you have been religiously following my one blog old blog you would do well to know that "Congratulations" is actually a song. Surprise Surprise.  
It's by MGMT and if you're still jumping around like a Spaz (God knows I do) to their unbelievably irritating-will keep playing in your head track "Kids" then I suggest you take a seat, close your eyes and listen to this much more mellow acoustic guitar heavy track. It's brilliant. So if you've got a Moot memo submission and are paranoid about it or are generally paranoid about everything (Yup, you.) or if you liked Kids and wanted to be one of the cool kids whose heard something else by MGMT and are the kinds who will shamelessly take credit for telling others about the song. Listen.

Cheers,
Coomar. 

1 comment:

  1. Good song. I just heard Kids also, that also good song. Very different, the two.

    ReplyDelete